ERA International School welcomes you & your wards to our educational institution. We believe in providing the highest quality of education & a nurturing environment for each child to reach their true potential. We are accepting applications from students for classes I–X.
Admissions are open to boys & girls irrespective of caste, creed or community. Children are admitted as day scholars. Prospective parents must register the name of their child by filling out an Enquiry Form. Please note enquiry forms will only be issued for classes where there is availability (II-X).
Admissions are given on a first cum first serve basis depending on the availability of seats (II-X) in any class. Registration / Enquiry Forms for admission may be obtained from the School Office. Prospective parents must submit the Birth Certificate / Transfer Certificate, or any indisputable evidence of the Date of Birth & the last examination report.
1. Documents to be submitted: Original Birth certificate of the Child.
2. Transfer Certificate/ School Leaving Certificate if District Change then counter signed by the district education department for Grade II-X.
3. One certified photocopy of the school report card of the previous year (Wherever applicable) for record Purpose. (Kindly carry original report card for the verification).
4. Six (6) Passport size photos of the child. One Student Family photograph (4*6 Size) with parent’s and child’s name.
5. Aadhar card of the child, his/her mother and father.
6. Address proof ( Aadhar Card, Telephone Bill, Electricity bill or any Govt. approved document – any One)
7. Community Certificate, if applicable.
8. Caste Certificate.